I’ve just received another internet marketing e-mail….

People spend years struggling to make a profit in internet marketing. Over 96% of them will give up in the first 6 months. The remaining 4% will continue to struggle for years chasing the IM dream.

Out of that 4%, about 1/10th of 1% will make it. I know these numbers are really discouraging. But the people who do make it all have something in common. They know they can’t figure it out on their own. They swallow their pride and ask for help. One simple action like that can mean the difference between total success or complete failure. Right now “Internet guru” and I have opened our coaching program until Sunday.

“Click link here to give us money”

If you want to get help, this is your chance to get access to us.

…Oh god i’m sick of it…most of these people are just peddling re-hashed ideas that you can find on the internet for free. They don’t have a tangible product to sell most of the time.

I’m not going to get bogged down in this anymore…I know my internet marketing strategy works so i’m going to keep on with it….if you want to know the secret just click the following link and give me £100…only joking!